Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Brittany and Michael Engagement Session

Last Sunday afternoon, I met Brittany and Michael at Saint Louis Catholic Church and School to photograph their engagement portraits. I like to incorporate places and things in the photographs that mean something special to each couple I photograph. So when they told me that they had known eachother as far back as kindergarten, it was a natural to shoot some photos where they grew up together. Here are a few images from the session as well as a slideshow. Enjoy!!

***CLICK HERE*** to see the slideshow.




1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful pictures, Rick. I'm really impressed with your photography. I think you really captured the essence of who Michael and Brittany are.... their story as children and now as fiances, the love they have for each other and the life that they are moving towards. The pictures are just beautiful.
    Diane McManus

    ReplyDelete