Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Best clients in the world!

   A short while ago, I asked Brittany Fisher (who along with her fiancé, Michael was featured on the blog HERE) to write a few words as a testimonial when she had the time. Well, I am very grateful and humbled by what she wrote; and I wanted to share it with you. Thank you very much, Brittany! I am honored; and I truly do have the best clients in the world.


   "Working with Rick on our engagement photo shoot was an amazing experience. He sat down with us beforehand and really took the time to figure out what locations had meaning to us. He made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and his ideas turned out beautifully. I couldn't be happier with the pictures. Rick braved sprinkling rain for us and you would never know that it was raining from how the pictures turned out - they are absolutely breathtaking! I also would like to mention that Rick has a great, outgoing personality that makes you feel completely comfortable. You can tell that he truly loves what he does and it shows through in his work. He is great and I recommend him to anyone and everyone!"


   And since every blog post is better with a photo, here's another one from their session. Enjoy!







2 comments:

  1. The colors are so vibrant! and I'm guessing you did a great job capturing the personalities of the couple. I enjoy looking at your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words, Susan. They are truly a fantastic couple.

    ReplyDelete