Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A small request

Hey gang,


I have a small request to ask of you, but only when you have time.


As you probably already know, I do not advertise my business much. I rely on personal recommendations and referrals from folks to secure new business. So I'm asking a small favor from those of you whom I have had the honor of working with this past couple of years.


Here's the request:


#1  If you are on Facebook and haven't done so already, please go to my business page HERE and click the "Like" button. (If you aren't on Facebook, please email me a testimonial that I can use for my website and skip to #4)




#2  Please go to the recommended section on my Facebook business page. Here's where to find it:






#3  Write a heartfelt, honest recommendation. (I feel confident enough to say that because I know that I give my absolute best to each and every bride and groom that I have the honor to work with).


#4  Find something with chocolate on it or in it and and indulge yourself. Enjoy life!! :-)


Thank you very much!!


Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment